Wednesday, July 25, 2001

Savours et Salon, Paris, France


Savours et Salon, Paris, France
Tuesday 24 & Wednesday 25 July, 2001

I loved this place - it was across the road from my fabulous boutique hotel, Le Tronchet & I went there my first night by recommendation. After a wonderful experience on the first night I decided to return the next night.

The atmosphere at Savours et Salon was relaxed even though the decor was quite formal. The staff were pleasant and the menu was inviting, even though I ended up ordering the same thing two nights in a row:

- Gazpacho
- Fillet mignon
- Creme brulee

Why did I enjoy this place so much? When you are travelling on your own - the dining experience can be daunting. What a relief to find a restaurant that seemed to cater to single travellers/ business people. All of the tables in the front dining room were filled with single diners - there was no issue with it & the staff were professional and respectful.

The food was delicious and if I had stayed any longer, I would probably have returned for a third night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


View My Stats

AUSTRALIAN FOOD BLOGGERS
Ring Owner: Augustus Gloop Site: Grab Your Fork
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Site Ring from Bravenet