Saturday, February 11, 2006

Ravioli Lasagne Kitchen, Military Rd, Mosman


Ravioli Lasagne Kitchen, Military Rd, Mosman
Friday 10 February, 2006

Here's the dilemma. I had invited friends over for dinner but didn't allow myself enough time to cook. Rather than suggest we re-locate to a local restaurant I decided to try the Ravioli Lasagne Kitchen.

This place is a godsend, especially tonight. They have a commercial kitchen on site and prepare a variety of Italian meals that you can take home and heat up yourself. The choice is more extensive than I imagined - mushroom ravioli, three cheese ravioli, beef lasagne, vegetable lasagne, eggplant parmignana, rich red neapolitan sauce - the list goes on.

Everything is prepared fresh daily on the premises. They don't freeze any of their food and are very open with their ingredients down to the type of wheat used in the pasta.

I felt like something comforting and hearty, so selected a medium sized beef lasagne. Everything looked delicious and the lovely owner grated parmesan over the top before putting the lid on and carefully explaining the precise oven temperature required to cook this dish to perfection.

I was able to heat this up at home and serve it to my guests with some crusty bread and side salad - too easy! The lasagne was beautiful - definitely one of the better take home options I have tried.

Ravioli Lasagne Kitchen - Shop 4/ 192 Military Rd, Mosman - (02) 99696100

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


View My Stats

AUSTRALIAN FOOD BLOGGERS
Ring Owner: Augustus Gloop Site: Grab Your Fork
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Site Ring from Bravenet