Saturday, May 27, 2006

My Little Cupcake, Ben Boyd Rd, Neutral Bay


My Little Cupcake, Ben Boyd Rd, Neutral Bay
Saturday 27 May, 2006

I discovered this little gem about two months ago. It's located on an isolated stretch of Ben Boyd Rd with no other shops around, just residential homes and apartments. It's a gorgeous, inviting space decorated in pastel colours with large glass floor to ceiling windows at the entrance. For a first time visitor it's an exciting place to enter.

The shop is set up with gifts, homewares, lampshades and original artwork at the front. Everything is original and exclusive to My Little Cupcake. It's fun to browse around the store before making your way to the rear and, in my opinion, the main attraction - the cupcakes.

The cupcakes are freshly baked on the premises in the commercial kitchen out the back and come in a range of sizes. All the cupcakes come with thick pastel frosting in a range of colours and are beautifully decorated with small flowers on top. The mini cupcakes are adorable and the large cupcakes are, well a challenge. I'm afraid my eyes were bigger than my belly as I purchased two large cupcakes and couldn't even finish one. The cupcake was light and fluffy and the frosting was delicious however, the large cupcakes are meals. Next time I visit I'll be ordering a mini cupcake.

My Little Cupcake also cater for Birthdays, Christenings, Baby Showers, Weddings or any special occasion and offer great deals for functions. Today, they had a numbering of boxes waiting to be collected for functions and the staff were more than happy to show off the boxes of 36 and 72 cupcakes. Wow!

My Little Cupcake - 62 Ben Boyd Rd, Neutral Bay - (02) 9909 3908

http://www.mylittlecupcake.com.au/index2.htm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steph,

My little cupcake is a truely an unmentioned gem ! - It is like walking into a shop in France or Magnolia bakery in New Youk. I find their cupcakes to be the best in Sydney - only becuase they use natural and real ingredients, and no after greasy taste from the others I've tried in Sydney. I have been a fan of my littlecupcake, for some time and use every occassion/excuse to purchase them...I find the staff very friendly and very helpful with my wedding preparations.....I can highly recommend them - enjoy the experience, back to basics and a great shopping experience.

4:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


View My Stats

AUSTRALIAN FOOD BLOGGERS
Ring Owner: Augustus Gloop Site: Grab Your Fork
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Site Ring from Bravenet