Tuesday, May 15, 2007

What's in my fridge?

What's in my fridge?
Tuesday 15 May, 2007

I get asked this question all the time so thought it would be fun to come clean and share the facts:

- Do you ever go grocery shopping? Absolutely! I love grocery shopping - checking out all the new food brands, packaging etc
- How much do you keep in your fridge? Not much - basics like milk & margarine
- What is your average weekly food bill? No idea
- Do you have a fridge? Of course

Well, folks the sad truth is out. As of today, the fridge is near empty.

The fridge currently stocks milk, margarine, yoghurt, aioli, sparkling wine, cheese, my eye mask and Diet Coke.

As my Mum would say, 'Are you looking after yourself?' By the looks of the fridge that would be a 'no'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


View My Stats

AUSTRALIAN FOOD BLOGGERS
Ring Owner: Augustus Gloop Site: Grab Your Fork
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Site Ring from Bravenet