Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Melt Gourmet Pizza Bar, Military Rd, Neutral Bay

Melt Gourmet Pizza Bar, Military Rd, Neutral Bay
Tuesday 5 June, 2007
What do you do when you just arrived home from holiday and have absolutely nothing in the fridge? Well, I know what some of you are thinking.....she doesn't have anything in her fridge when she is at home! That's true as one of my recent posts revealed. I plan to change all that tomorrow but first I ordered pizza.
Melt is my local pizza place and they deliver. So I jumped on the phone and ordered the trusty favourite - Sausage duo - Italian sausage, chorizo sausage, roasted capsicum, caramelised onions & buffalo mozzarella. Little did I know but this selection is a National Award Winner and I liked it long before it won any accolades.
The team at Melt are serious about their pizza as their three word mission statement reveals - INNOVATION - FLAVOUR - QUALITY. Their website shares a little more about the team:
We have spent years researching pizza flavours and ingredients to provide our customers with a fresh, innovative, quality product using today’s most popular ingredients.

We aim to exceed all expectations of flavour while striving to create the healthiest type of pizza. Our dough is made from protein enriched flour which is the ultimate quality flour and the lowest in carbohydrate. We have many healthy pizza choices and low fat cheese is available on request.

We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service. All of our staff are motivated friendly individuals who have been fully trained in all aspects of making you a consistently high standard of product.
What more could you want from a pizza place?
After I had ordered I was informed there was a 45 minute wait. No worries. Within 30 minutes I had one piping hot pizza delivered to my door. Melt prepare all their pizzas with a traditional thin crust base using the best quality flour and mozzarella cheese. The toppings are generous without over doing it.
The taste? Well, for my money this is the best pizza on the northshore.
Melt Gourmet Pizza Bar - 9/120 Military Rd, Neutral Bay - (02) 99083344
http://www.meltgourmetpizza.com.au/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


View My Stats

AUSTRALIAN FOOD BLOGGERS
Ring Owner: Augustus Gloop Site: Grab Your Fork
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Site Ring from Bravenet