Tuesday, July 03, 2007

SMH Homecook Hero - July 2007

SMH Homecook Hero - July 2007
Tuesday 3 July, 2007

With friends like these is it any wonder I rarely cook????

Today, after nominating her in late 2006, my buddy Steph (not me, really!) has made it as Homecook Hero in the SMH Good Living liftout. Her recipes are fabulous and many of them are captured in her recipe blog: http://www.mealswithsteph.blogspot.com/

To read the story accompanying this picture and check out the recipe for Stephanie's crab cakes try this link: http://www.smh.com.au/news/recipes/for-good-measure/2007/07/02/1183351104673.html

Back in February 2005 another foodie friend, Jenny, was also honoured with the title of Homecook Hero.

I definitely surround myself with foodies....

1 Comments:

Blogger MissK said...

I love this section of Good Living.
I was at home today and watched Ready Steady Cook,i think it would be fun to appear on that with a friend.

7:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


View My Stats

AUSTRALIAN FOOD BLOGGERS
Ring Owner: Augustus Gloop Site: Grab Your Fork
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Site Ring from Bravenet