Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The Providores, Marylebone, London


The Providores, Marylebone High St, London
Tuesday 5 April, 2005

I had been recommended this place for breakfast by several London friends and my sister, who lives there. So, off I walked from Oxford St over to Marylebone St - great window shopping.

I have only eaten downstairs in the very casual space with low and high tables but I liked it. The staff were very laid back and take their time serving you - but for breakfast I had time to kill, so I read a whole paper before my food arrived.

The menu is full of Australian and New Zealand items and they offer vegemite soldiers - perfect for a homesick Aussie. The coffee is really good and I managed to enjoy three cups before leaving to explore the rest of Marylebone High St.

I haven't heard great things about the dinner experience but it's perfect for breakfast.

http://www.theprovidores.co.uk/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


View My Stats

AUSTRALIAN FOOD BLOGGERS
Ring Owner: Augustus Gloop Site: Grab Your Fork
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Site Ring from Bravenet