Thursday, August 10, 2006

Whatever happened to Meals with Steph?


Whatever happened to Meals with Steph?
Thursday 10 August, 2006

Let me clarify something up front. I am not the Steph from Meals with Steph. I do know Steph, we share the same first name, have known each other for over 20 years and I thoroughly enjoy her cooking & recipes. My point here is that I want Meals with Steph to return...

Meals with Steph went AWOL in March, so that's an absence of over 5 months. Steph, why haven't you updated your blog? I have grown tired of cooking the same old, same old. I need inspiration! I know you have a plethora of recipes just waiting to share with everyone.

My favourite recipes from Meals with Steph are:

- Infamous Crab Cakes
- Toblerone Mousse
- Guinness Beef Stew

If this doesn't encourage you..I don't know what will. I look forward to seeing some new recipes on Meals with Steph soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


View My Stats

AUSTRALIAN FOOD BLOGGERS
Ring Owner: Augustus Gloop Site: Grab Your Fork
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Site Ring from Bravenet